d1t01 - Tuning
d1t02 - Cold Rain And Snow
d1t03 - Black Throated Wind
d1t04 - Mississippi Half-Step
d1t05 - Mexicali Blues
d1t06 - Sugaree
d1t07 - El Paso
d1t08 - China Cat Sunflower >
d1t09 - I Know You Rider
d1t10 - Jack Straw
d2t01 - Tennessee Jed
d2t02 - Playing In The Band
d2t03 - Casey Jones
d2t04 - The Promised Land
d2t05 - He's Gone
d2t06 - Me And My Uncle
d2t07 - You Win Again
d2t08 - Greatest Story Ever Told
d2t09 - Ramble On Rose
d3t01 - Dark Star >
d3t02 - Comes A Time
d3t03 - Sugar Magnolia
d3t04 - Brown Eyed Women
d3t05 - Beat It On Down The Line
d3t06 - Stella Blue
d4t01 - Not Fade Away >
d4t02 - Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
d4t03 - Not Fade Away
d4t04 - One More Saturday Night
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadDate July 26, 1972Venue Paramount TheaterLocation Portland, ORSource MR > PCM > DAT > CD > EAC > SHNLineage SHN > WAV > Sound Forge > CDWave > FLAC (level 8)Transferred by Andrew Long
July 26, 2011
The Grateful Dead perform in your living room
1. Crystal clear vocals, as loud as and at times slightly louder than the guitars in this board mix.
2. High recording levels. Sounds louder than the other SBD (GEMS). They both have a slight background hiss. Seems like you hear it less on this one.
3. Stage banter throughout, mostly Phil, back and forth with the audience, whom you can't hear at all- must have been some distance between front row and musicians. Some funny parts, but also annoying as Bobby repeatedly asks Owsley to turn him up.
4. Sugaree- soulful vocals with excellent accompaniment on piano.
5. Dark Star- nice long jamming version, only flaw the first word of the 2nd verse, starts to sing "Dark" then switches to "Mirror", not a big deal.
April 9, 2008
I e-mailed the site and was told to post my comment as a "review," so here I am.
Between the URL and the references on this page, there's a mix of 34083 and 34803. Going by db.etree, I believe 34803 is the correct ID.
I understand this is a good show, but I haven't listened to it yet. If and when the typos are corrected, I'd vote to delete this "review."
UPDATE: Whoa! That was quick! But you missed one (the 2nd ffp file).
It looks like I don't have the ability to delete this "review," but anyone with that ability is hereby authorized to do so.